Base Location- New Delhi
Vijay is the Founder and President of TeamResults Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Under his leadership the Organisation has evolved into a full- service HR consulting firm. He has led, coached and nurtured many Learning and Development professionals who are now heading organisations across the world.
Education and Certifications
- Post Graduate from BITS Pilani
- Fellow of Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, UK
- Certified in Occupational Testing Course and Occupational Personality Questionnaire Course for different levels – SHL- Surrey University of Surrey
- Certified Administrator for DISC (Finland affiliated)
As a Facilitator and Coach
Known for his remarkable adaptation to all the functions, ages and hierarchical levels, Vijay leaves a deep impact and a ‘desire to implement learning’ effect on the participants of his training workshops. Humorous, witty, easy and facilitative – Vijay’s trademark style has helped him conduct
more than 500 workshops covering approximately 10,000 participants for almost 130 different organisations from Telecom, Pharmaceutical, Automobile, ITES, FMCG and Financial Services sectors. He is equally accomplished in behavioural, attitudinal and skill building areas. Leadership, Motivation, Management Development and Sales, Marketing and Customer Care are his special
As a Professional
He has rich experience in Pharmaceutical, Automobile, Media & Entertainment, Life Insurance and Training Industry. Some of the Career highlights are:
Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company: Vice President and Head – Distribution Services:
He was responsible for Distribution Training, HR and Operations through a specially created department and designation. As a founder member he had also contributed significantly strategically to the formation of this new organization.
Max New York Life Insurance Company: Vice President and National Training Head:
Widely recognised for his contributions to the Life Insurance Training industry, he led the MNYL training most admirably for close to 5 years in creating what later turned out to be the ‘nursery for the industry training leaders’, an epitaph attributable to the fact that almost all the current Life Insurance Companies’ training departments are headed by his erstwhile team-members.
National Institute of Sales (NIS): Business Manager:
Instrumental in the formation of NIS that went on to be NIS Sparta and later on a part of Reliance ADA Group. He had contributed towards developing business, as a Faculty for both Career and Corporate and towards Content Development as one of the very first employees of this pioneer organisation.
Hero Motors: Vice President and Head of Sales & Marketing:
After rising quickly from the position of Assistant General Manager, he led Hero Motors to gaining market share steadily and launching BMW F-650 bikes, Hero Winner Scooter, Turbosport and Shakti Mini-Motorcycles. He was responsible for Sales, Marketing, Service and Spare Parts for All India operations of Hero Motors.
As a Consultant
Leveraging his significant expertise and rich experience, Vijay has made many notable contributions in the area of consulting…
Responsible for end to end sales training and sales management intervention for the following organizations:
Godrej Interios, Godrej Security Solutions, AIS Glass, Windshield Experts, Meru Cabs, Bisreli, Panasonic, Zee TV (Negotiation Skills Only)
Led Cultural Building Intervention for:
- MAHLE India– Redesinging of Vision, Mission and Values. Focus was to bring in the excellence culture in the whole of the organization. Did one-on-one coaching for 45 leaders and aligned their goals
- Amar Ujala– Facilitated ‘Entrepreneurship Development’ workshop for the top and second line leaders and did hand holding for Six projects that were assigned post the workshop to the leaders.
- Designed and executed the Assessment and Development Centre as well as established Coaching Culture at Bisleri.
- Led a ‘Culture Assessment, Alignment and Building’ intervention engaging an entire organization at Reinsurance Group of America (RGA).
- Led a ‘Competency Based Training Assessment and Planning’ intervention at Aircel Limited. This intervention covered close to 3800 employees across 26 Circles. The project included facilitating 1-1 interactions for approximately 400 top management members and rest through an online facility. The eliverables were a strategic training roadmap for the organization, training calendar for the training leaders and an Individual Development Plan (IDP) for individual employees.
- Was the overall ‘Training and Development Consultant’ at Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited, operating as defacto Head of Training. The project included strategy formulation, devising training plans, hiring and placing entire team, content development and making the department operational.
- Led a project on ‘Formulation of the Competency Based Framework’ for the sales team at Videocon Limited. The project included devising the framework through assessments and Behavioural Event Interviews (BEIs) of the entire sales hierarchy. The deliverables were the framework, the descriptions of each competency and the enabling and disabling behaviours.
- Undertook a pre-launch benchmarking assignment for salary fixation and an overall content development project for DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Limited.
- Had been a Marketing Consultant to Daawat Basmati Rice – leading marketing strategy formulation, advertising and sales promotion, sales planning etc.