Base Location- Mumbai
Mukti is a Facilitator, Coach and Clinical Psychologist. She straddles the world of mental health and business with equal ease. Her unique approach to facilitation springs from her deep insight into human behaviour and her understanding of the here and now, fast paced nature of business realities. Her life’s work is to help individuals and groups actualize personal and professional growth by deeply connecting to themselves and each other.
Professional Background and Expertise
- Thirteen years of experience in areas of facilitation, coaching and psychotherapy, content development, consulting and psychometrics.
- Facilitates workshops in the areas of Interpersonal Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Managing Difficult Relationships, DISC based development work for leaders and teams, Achievement Motivation, Communication and Influencing, Assertiveness and Personal Development, Team Building and Collaboration, Frontline Leadership, Couple Enrichment, etc
Educational Qualification and Certifications
- Masters in Clinical Psychology- University of Pune
- Certified Advanced Administrator in Extended DISC. Well-versed with major Psychometric tools like 16 PF, FIRO-B, TAT, semi-projective techniques and other interest, motivation and aptitude batteries.
- Certified Coaching Professional, From Peer Coaching India, ICF and CCE Approved.
- Trained in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy from Institute of Mental Health
- Certified in Entrepreneurial Development and Achievement Motivation from NIESBUD
- Certified Life Coach- Ajna Centre for Learning
- Certified in Presence Oriented Psychotherapy- Just Being Centre
- Certified in Adlerian psychology, Transactional Analysis, Graphology, etc.
Some Clients Served:
- Miranda Tools
- Tata Communications
- Kodak India
- Kodak Alaris
- PMP Auto Components Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej and Boyce
- Morarjee Textiles
- Varroc India
- Orchid Pharmaceuticals
- Perkin Elmer
- SIKA India
- Peninsula Land Ltd.
- 3 DPLM Software Solutions
- LnT Infotech Ltd.
Published Research and Articles:
- Perceived Emotional Intelligence and ways of coping among students. Journal of Indian Association of Applied Psychology, 34, 83-91.
- Locus of control and anger expression among young adults. Paper presented at the 5th national conference of the Indian Association of Human Behaviour (IAHB) on Aggression, Violence and Terrorism.
- Do your employees delegate work back to you?
- Retaining Star Performers
- Emotionally Dealing with a Business Breakdown
- Should customer be always treated as king?
- Mistrust can kill your team
- Handling a small team: Prevention is better than cure