Base Location- New Delhi
Anil is a widely recognized motivational guru for workshops on positive thinking, motivation, communication and interpersonal skills. Some of his key achievements are:
- Corporate Trainer to over 50 leading companies of the country.
- Has been a guest invitee at Delhi Doordarshan ‘Evening Live Show’.
- Is an expert columnist with ‘The Times of India’ on Mind, Body and Spirit and You (Times Wellness). His columns appears as part of a recently launched Times Wellness Guide.
- The only Asian to have been featured on the cover page of ‘Personal Excellence’-brought out by Covey Leadership Center, USA. It is America’s no. 1, and world’s most prestigious magazine on the subject. The magazine features articles of world leaders of the stature of Nobel laureate Amartya Sen, Stephen covey, Peter Drucker, Jack Welsh, Jimmy Carter and the like.
- Has attracted testimonials on contribution to the field of behavioural excellence from international authorities on the subject such as Ira Chaleff, Tom Gegax, and William Cottringer.
Education and Professional Background
- Graduate from,IIT Delhi
- He worked for over two decades in Steel Authority of India Limited at its Rourkela Steel Plant and subsequently at its corporate office in Delhi
An ISTD (Indian Society for Training and Development) National award-winning author of the following 4 books.
- ‘Water the Roots: How to Communicate Like an Expert’
- ‘Success 24×7: Ten Sure Ways to Corporate and Personal Success’
- ‘Transform Your Life with Reiki’
- ‘Penguin’s Little Book of Forgiveness’